Grad Night Bash at Universal Studios
Thursday & Friday, May 31st - June 1st
1. All students attending Grad Nite Bash will need to leave any bags they plan to bring from 7:30 a.m.-8:15 a.m. in the cafeteria for bag inspection with hired detection dogs. Bags will remain in the cafeteria until students board the bus and students will not have access to them.
2. All food/drinks MUST be prepackaged, manufacturer sealed items. All medication must be accompanied by a “medication at school form”, approved by the school nurse and kept by the bus chaperone.
All make-up and toiletries must be new commercially sealed and in its original package or it will not be allowed on the bus. No pillows or blankets allowed on the bus. No exceptions!
3. Students must return to the Cafeteria by 12:00 p.m. for final search. Students must have their ID card and to be in dress code.
4. Buses will leave the back-parking lot at approximately 1:00 p.m., Thursday, and return at approximately 5:00 a.m. on Friday.
5. Event includes music and dancing plus access to rides and attractions.
6. At Universal Studios, students will be frisked by officials. All students will have to open their bags. This is a school activity. Any violation of school policies or procedures while at Universal Studios will be acted upon immediately and may effect graduation ceremony participation.
7. Permission slips and money must be turned in at the time of sign-ups. No payment plans. No refunds. No exceptions!